India’s largest shipping company says it would only consider quitting certain services
The country will be as critical as China in the battle to find employment for newbuildings
Caution grips the country’s buyers as the value of the rupee continues to fluctuate
Drop comes despite rise in revenue for Indian operator
SCI’s financial autonomy is at risk — but will Modi’s new government step in to help?
West Africa to India trade helps soften the blow for Suezmaxes as US imports continue decline
New trades spur confidence as operator predicts improvements to market...
- India to reform state port tariffs
- Indian summer for VLGC market as Jag Vidhi sells for $25m
- Essar Ports posts 9% fall in second-quarter profits
- India’s coal mystery: will a shortage add up to handy demand?
In a sluggish handy and supra market, some still find reasons to believe
Low rates spark an uptick in forward activity, while eyes are on India’s...
- Indian tax cut spurs rush of demolition activity
- New Indian government proposes 16 port projects in first budget
- Indian economic reform could boost supra and handy owners
- Vintage VLGCs enjoy new lease of life in red-hot spot market
A blog about asset performance and innovation in ship operations
1061 (21) Baltic Dry Index
P3 is dead. Long live C3?
Box network formed by three Chinese state giants on China-Japan trade faces scrutiny