Throughput 2013: 4,162,000, down 2.3% (2012: 4,260,000 teu)
Throughput 2013: 2,390,000 teu, up 38.6% (2012: 1,724, 000 teu)
Throughput 2013: 1,470,000 teu, down 5.2% (2012: 1,550,000 teu)
India’s largest shipping company says it would only consider quitting certain services
The country will be as critical as China in the battle to find employment for newbuildings
Deflating Indian sentiment may take the shine off demolition rates
Caution grips the country’s buyers as the value of the rupee continues to...
- Great Eastern sees first-quarter profit fall
- Gupta outlines his plans for Shipping Corporation of India
- West Africa to India trade helps soften the blow for Suezmaxes as US imports continue decline
- India to reform state port tariffs
Indian summer for VLGC market as Jag Vidhi sells for $25m
Vintage ship price hike shows that gas carriers are still a hot prospect, say...
- Essar Ports posts 9% fall in second-quarter profits
- India’s coal mystery: will a shortage add up to handy demand?
- In a sluggish handy and supra market, some still find reasons to believe
- Indian tax cut spurs rush of demolition activity
A blog about asset performance and innovation in ship operations
1149 (-2) Baltic Dry Index
Shippers and forwarders: we want to hear from you
Containerisation International’s annual shipper survey now live