Topaz Energy concludes deal with Vard Holdings for the construction of two offshore subsea construction vessels
Terminal operator will no longer pursue American acquisitions as operating costs are too high, says chairman
Volumes boosted by growing polymer exports and transhipment activity
It's love and war around the maritime clusters
Free zone acquisition drives profits up 22.3% to $455m
Dalgaard to head up Gulftainer's ambitious growth plans
Former DP World executive switches to rival UAE group to develop overseas...
- Middle East shipping regains its spark despite low oil prices
- 36. Sharjah and Khorfakkan
- 9. Dubai (Jebel Ali)
- 48. Salalah
Abu Dhabi's Khalifa terminal breaks key container moves benchmark
Former Lloyd's List Award winner pushing ahead with further terminal expansion...
- Change of leadership at Inchcape
- DP World volumes rise in first half
- DP World looks to Kazak hub for route into Iran
- UASC expands reefer service and announces new transatlantic loop
The Shipping Podcast
Are the UK's best days as a maritime power ahead of it or behind it?
889 (1) Baltic Dry Index
And the winners are
Lifetime achievement award for Flemming Jacob with Euronav taking company of the year