Dubai-based box operator will partner with CMA CGM and Hamburg Süd to make calls between Europe and US east coast
Views on whether the US is now the world's swing producer vary but smart owners need to be aware of shifts in global crude dynamics, big or small
Asians are paying less for Middle Eastern crude than Europeans
More customers and better connections behind the increase
World’s largest LNG-ready boxship launched in Mokpo, South Korea
Milaha and United Arab Chemical Carriers plan tanker fleet merger
Merger would strengthen product and chemical carrier operations of both Middle...
- DP World acquires Prince Rupert terminal
- Gulftainer reports robust volume growth
- Middle Eastern port projects to be matched by demand
- Abu Dhabi Terminals reports 26% volume growth at flagship facility
No let-up in box shipping oversupply
Carriers are expecting oversupply and freight pressure to remain as carriers...
- DP World sees 8.9% global volume growth
- Shipowners face strong risk of OW-linked arrests in UAE
- ADT agrees multi-million dollar deal to develop Khalifa Port
- What's in a name?
Next Generation 2015 People | Markets | Technology
Find out who Lloyd's List sees as shipping's rising stars
794 (0) Baltic Dry Index
Call for action
Carriers and freight forwarders must escape a ‘zero-sum mind set’ that is damaging the entire supply chain