After collapsing to a six-month low, rates rebounded through the week as bad weather caused tonnage to be tied up
Consensus is for rates to inch up, but no-one's talking about a spike yet
But lines face a struggle to maintain rates at a sustainable level with annual contract renewals on the horizon
Consolidation is an option, despite summer transaction falling through
MoU to increase collaboration in areas such as safety, security and marine environment protection
Dredging and quay works commence at PSA's Panama terminal
A $450m expansion project approved by Panama’s National Assembly earlier this...
- Nine-month results have no immediate impact on Wan Hai rating says Moody’s
- Rotterdam court to conduct maritime lawsuits in English
- Pacific Basin Shipping forecasts narrower net loss for 2015
- MC-Seamax buys boxship duo from Monarch and Capital
Soyuz withdraws Rotterdam OW Bunker unjust enrichment case against Wilson
But Dutch court ruling could pave way for future legal action across the...
- Evergreen and Yang Ming take a hit in third quarter while Wan Hai sails through with a gain
- Zim stays in the black as US focus pays off
- SeaEnergy issues results warning
- Rotterdam faces strike action
Class report 2015
A data-driven look at class performance and development
562 (16) Baltic Dry Index
Discussing young seafarers in the industry and is shipping still an 'old...