Shipbuilding investment is creating a permanently overtonnaged industry
Mixed performance on European trade lanes
Production forecast to rise by 50% over four years as new projects come on line
Niche and regional operators are already upgrading or at least re-evaluating how they operate their fleets
Largest carriers see merit in global alliances as cost-cutting pressures intensify and solo status loses its allure
Opec production cut on the cards but credibility is the issue
Move to buoy up oil prices comes as global economy evokes memories of the crash...
- Data Hub: World Fleet Update
- Mediterranean mega hubs continue to reap the rewards
- China Shipping raises the stakes in game of survival
- Platou's London brokers cold on Clarksons deal
Halifax: Small port with big ambitions
President and chief executive Karen Oldfield talks about ensuring Nova Scotia...
- Lower crude prices fail to raise tanker stocks
- Habben Jansen wants to revive Hapag-Lloyd’s fighting spirit
- What does the latest round of tanker results tell us?
- View from the Bridge: Søren Skou
Week on Wall Street | November 21
The smaller shipowners face difficulties in raising finance from banks
1324 (-8) Baltic Dry Index
Mediterranean mega hubs continue to reap the rewards
Boom in transhipment behind surge in container traffic