The pared-down Singapore line suddenly looks like a good prospect for another hungry line
There is much talk of consolidation, but how far are owners willing to go?
Making hay while the sun shines because the future holds too many unknowns
Boom times on the transatlantic — carriers are expected to cascade larger vessels into the trade as upgrades are carried out at ports and the Panama Canal completes its expansion
Cargo volumes out of Asia up by 7.1% in 2014
Hamburgers face a grilling in New York
Wall Street may finance German owners, but only if the deal is right
- Data Hub: World Fleet Update
- Tanker pessimists will be proved wrong, says Euronav's Paddy Rodgers
- Top terminal operators enhance market dominance
- It's cautious optimism for Clarksons' chemical tanker man Josh Saxby
Out with the old, in with the teu?
With the big box lines continuing to influence the movement of perishable goods,...
- Gulf of Guinea gears up for the future
- The flow may be steady but don't discount surprise outcomes
- View from the Bridge: Jeremy Matthew
- Data Hub: Load factors
A look at how innovation and technology is making shipping better
599 (3) Baltic Dry Index
Lloyd's List at CMA 2015
News and analysis from this year's event