Lack of activity leaves Baltic index at a low
Shipbuilding unit of Chinese giant enhances competitiveness in offshore sector
Double-digit growth increase in deepsea import volumes during first quarter of the year
1m barrel tankers relish the highs after the lows
Like most of Spain’s ports, Valencia is plagued by over-capacity and declining volumes as carriers switch to cheaper alternatives in other parts of the Mediterranean
View from the Bridge: Grant Daly
Safmarine chief executive Grant Daly explains the importance of service...
- APM Terminals applies global standards
- Fracking casts new doubt over future UK LNG imports
- Can Yamal’s $5bn LNG ships avoid the impact of sanctions?
- Negative fleet growth for aframax crude tankers on the horizon
P3’s collapse gives Hong Kong a reprieve, but alliances still reduce port calls
World’s fourth-largest port loses five boxship visits per week this year under...
- Data Hub: World Fleet Update
- Closing the gap at Hapag-Lloyd
- VLGC spot rate dips but market remains hot
- One year on, the loss of MOL Comfort raises more questions than answers
We need your ballast opinions
Industry thoughts and comments sought on critical ballast water issues
751 (-4) Baltic Dry Index
"‘Dead quiet’ results season leaves investors bemused " Alexander MacInnes
Readers tune in for 2M coverage
Chinese state TV isn’t keen on news of the alliance but it’s popular on lloydslist.com