Report argues that despite the positives, real recovery will materialise only from 2017
Firm has beaten Petrobras, Mitsui OSK and Nordic Tankers in placing new orders
Hopes are dashed as South Korea’s Big Three builders find offshore a challenge too far
Investment is still needed in South American ports to handle larger boxships
Singapore’s ReCaap notes eight pirate attacks in the South China Sea, up from five in 2013
India’s coal mystery: will a shortage add up to handy demand?
Reported shortfalls of thermal coal suggest a need for more imports, but the...
- Highest ever VLGC spot rate reached
- Papua New Guinea makes impressive start to LNG export business
- UASC takes centre stage in box alliance shake-up
- Inactive fleet creeps up
DryShips bridge loan allows breathing room
Investors remain confident, but are still awaiting long-term solution
- Maersk’s cultural journey
- VLCC earnings back under pressure after bright spell
- A Nippon Steel deal with Vale could shake up the capesize sector
- In a sluggish handy and supra market, some still find reasons to believe
Everything you need to know on the new partnership between Maersk and MSC
732 (5) Baltic Dry Index
’Tis the season to be silly
Summer brings the media’s annual flood of improbable stories — but are they all really a laughing matter?