Nigeria's continued silence on its tanker ban stokes uncertainty and fevered speculation within tanker industry
Volumes helped lift rates but it is questionable how long this will last
Hopes for the Merchant Navy to avoid being airbrushed from history
Incident was resolved after Nigeria LNG agreed payment terms to the authorities
Two time charters add spice to an otherwise uninspiring week
Nigeria ban yet to impact West Africa VLCC rates
Ban could limit VLCC availability on West Africa to Asia spot trade, pushing up...
- The new normal?
- Mediterranean daily aframax earnings index leaps $5,000
- Between the Lines: Russia rumblings and BAF-adjusted rate woes
- VLGC spot rates dip on relets
Design for the unexpected
Solutions are required to make maritime equipment less vulnerable to forced...
- Bring it on: contract renewals mark a time for change
- Lull descends on suezmax spot rates
- Europe-US gasoline trade approaches record spot rate high
- How can eight product tankers fetch $1bn?
World Fleet Update
Mega ship orders keep rolling in as Cosco lines up for 20,000 teu vessels and Maersk adds nine 14,00 teu ships
1094 (4) Baltic Dry Index
Take the shipper sentiment survey
Share your views on new alliances, larger ship sizes and freight rates