Tanker executives confident in underlying strength of market, in the face of current dip in earning power
Nobody, except ships’ officers union Nautilus International, made the connection between the recent article in the Lancet on mortality and the nearly 100-hour working week of seafarers
International Convention on Salvage makes it obligatory for a master to render assistance to any person in danger of being lost at sea
Those who clung on to their stocks ultimately came out on top in a wild market shake-up
New-look Frontline to create a $2bn industry player to rival current leader Euronav
Bending ministers’ ears
London International Shipping Week will attract politicians and civil servants....
- Owners urged to make direct representation to NNPC for tanker ban removal
- VLGC spot rates dip as arbitrages close
- MLC two years on: a positive driver for change
- Keep cool in LNG shipping
Aronnax: Don't think the data thieves aren't interested in shipping
Despite very real risks, the industry still lags behind in cyber-security...
- Nigeria lock-down due to all-encompassing oil reforms
- August cargo lull weighs on VLCC spot rates
- What's in the box?
- Suezmax and aframax spot rates dip to three-month low
The Shipping Podcast
Are the UK's best days as a maritime power ahead of it or behind it?
906 (-5) Baltic Dry Index
Lloyd's List Topics
Click here to see a full spread of the topics that Lloyd's List covers