Contship Italia boss talks about her upbringing, succession planning, being married to a German, her love of colour, the Mafia, and her plans for the company
From tugs to terminals, the two brothers remain tipped in Denmark for greater roles in the family business
Heir apparent steps to the fore as CMA CGM rides high
Chief executive Kim Fejfer tells how the terminal operator plans to hit its target of $1bn in net profit by next year
New CMA Commodore says shipping is as important as ever but lacks recognition
View from the Bridge: Jeremy Matthew
Seaco chief executive tells of plans for enlarged company following the Cronos...
- View from the Bridge: Jorge Quijano
- Five years of the Top 100
- APL sets sail for profitability
- Habben Jansen wants to revive Hapag-Lloyd’s fighting spirit
View from the Bridge: Søren Skou
Maersk Line may lead the pack in terms of profitability, but worries still keep...
- View From The Bridge: Rafi Danieli
- The Danish connection
- View From The Bridge: Robert Yildirim
- In support, grab a photo of a seafarer or yourself
Five years of the Top 100
View the current and previous top 100 most influential people in shipping...
903 (-2) Baltic Dry Index
The Shipping Podcast
Are the UK's best days as a maritime power ahead of it or behind it?