From tugs to terminals, the two brothers remain tipped in Denmark for greater roles in the family business
Heir apparent steps to the fore as CMA CGM rides high
Chief executive Kim Fejfer tells how the terminal operator plans to hit its target of $1bn in net profit by next year
New CMA Commodore says shipping is as important as ever but lacks recognition
Seaco chief executive tells of plans for enlarged company following the Cronos acquisition, and where to find growth in a business so closely linked to shipping lines' fortunes
View from the Bridge: Jorge Quijano
Panama Canal administrator expects to welcome the first commercial vessel into...
- Five years of the Top 100
- APL sets sail for profitability
- Habben Jansen wants to revive Hapag-Lloyd’s fighting spirit
- View from the Bridge: Søren Skou
View From The Bridge: Rafi Danieli
The last few years have brought turmoil but the Israeli carrier has finished...
- The Danish connection
- View From The Bridge: Robert Yildirim
- In support, grab a photo of a seafarer or yourself
- View from the Bridge: Grant Daly
Five years of the Top 100
View the current and previous top 100 most influential people in shipping...
794 (-6) Baltic Dry Index
Next Generation 2015 People | Markets | Technology
Find out who Lloyd's List sees as shipping's rising stars