Latest Market Data
1543 (63) 07 Mar 2014 Baltic Dry Index
South Korean line will review operational performance on a quarterly basis
- Portland offers Hanjin incentives to keep calling
- Evergreen formally joins CKYH on Asia-Europe trades
- Hanjin Shipping rolls over $168m bonds
Domestic energy needs cut country’s exports and spur import opportunitiesThe 22 cycles of Lloyd’s List
Extends charter contracts on 4 vessels to appease investorsLloyd’s List perspectives: the changing...
Fundraising for TIL starts this weekTeekay asset sales boost daughter firms’...
Tanker firm also buys a secondhand capesize as Fredriksen consolidates shipping interestsKnightsbridge sees stronger fourth quarter revenues
Igal Dafni talks exclusively to Containerisation International about his legal battles with former employers Zim and CMA CGM
More Market Data
|Monday 10 March 14||380cst
What’s in a name?
NileDutch has made a success of West Africa and sees a bright future ahead...
- Data Hub: America Load Factors
- Data Hub: Trade Statistics
- North America container terminals weather storms on many fronts
- P3 network under microscope
Why Ukraine’s Black Sea ports matter for the global fertiliser market
Disruption from the Crimea crisis would hit dry bulk shipping of both finished...
- Why secondhand ships appeal more than newbuildings, Thoresen explains
- Russia grain exports would benefit most from a divided Ukraine
- Global Maritime Investments seeks up to 20 bulk newbuildings this year
- Ruling reshapes steel damage claims
Crisis in Ukraine: The impact on shipping
The latest analysis on the impact of the Crimea crisis on shipping
Sulphur Survey 2014
Sulphur Survey 2014
Take the Lloyd's List Sulphur Survey 2014
Fredriksen leads a commodity shipping shake-up
Cyclical upturn sees Frontline 2012 boss reshuffle his new fleet and eye new...
- US LNG exporters benefit from energy security fears over Russian gas
- Torm has high hopes for medium range tankers’ spot earnings
- Time to reduce dependence on Russian gas further
- Ukraine conflict could change global LNG shipping trends
The price of failure
The more we know about why things fail, the better our preventive measures will...
- Pile them high
- Taking stock of SOx
- ABS joins new US research into lightweight materials
- A map for your future
Do you think ship finance has a future at loss-making Royal Bank of Scotland?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=E7CECEC32C40A7BBECBFD5180B13810B
Five top stories: Crimea shipping risk and Maersk make headline news
Free content: This week Lloydslist.com readers were mostly looking at...