Latest Market Data
1063 (1) 30 Sep 2014 Baltic Dry Index
Move to help refinance existing notes due December
- DryShips reaches cancellation deal for Rongsheng panamaxes
- Tankers and Ocean Rig buoy DryShips results
- Ocean Rig declares a second dividend
Industry to contribute further $530m over next four yearsGreek owners voice unease about ‘loosening of...
Aim is to improve earnings through operational efficiencyFrontline could sell $90m Frontline 2012...
INTTRA survey probes the industry's top technology concernsInttra frames updated guidelines for...
Reinsurance giant targets Indonesia, Malaysia and mainland ChinaInsurers flock to Singapore
Global Port Tracker spots some early warning signs
More Market Data
|Wednesday 01 October 14||380cst
Maersk takes the long view on the voyage back to black
Tough decisions by his predecessors helped Lloyd's List newsmaker of the year to...
- Skou sets out Maersk Line’s future
- View From The Bridge: Robert Yildirim
- Will the Nicaragua Canal be a game-changer for containerised shipping?
- Global politics likely to rule out single antitrust regulator for shipping
Eyes on Brazil
Optimism about dry bulk demand next year hinges on what Vale will do
- Philippines move to ban raw nickel ore exports could crimp handysize demand
- Look for a less intense dry bulk bounceback this year
- Capesizes — bouncing back
- Ultrabulk chief sees potential for better times in year’s second half
Let the ballast water convention carry weight
Governments must shore up standards for systems that block the spread of alien...
- World Maritime Day focuses on delivering reform
- SMM 2014: Wind is power
- Industry viewpoint: Athena case offers clarity over the issue of hire
- Europe’s sea of red tape
Tracking people to save lives
Top 100 container ports
"Tracking people to save lives" Craig Eason
Top 100 container ports
Find out more about the top 100 container ports performance
A fight on two fronts
Saudi Arabia confronts weak crude prices and mounting pressure at home
- Time to let off steam?
- West Africa offers brighter prospects for suezmax tankers
- Knightsbridge Shipping begins a new era
- Rates remain sluggish for medium range product tankers
IUMI insights: Incomprehensible acronyms
The language of insurance makes no concessions to those not in the lingo
- IUMI insights: putting the house in order
- IUMI insight: access denied
- International Group reinsurance programme sees Asia growth
- Arctic operators must emulate global oil and gas industry safety standards
China Merchants backs its second major Sri Lanka box port investment
Colombo agrees $601m Hambantota venture to compete with Dubai and Singapore
- Box ports play for high stakes as alliances change industry landscape
- Beijing seeks to transform Chinese ports as throughput growth slows
- Greek ports enter a new era
- Qingdao Port presses forward with Hong Kong IPO
Is shipping doing enough to prevent the spread of ebola?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=5952888053CE7247276C47A97299AD35
2014 Global Awards Highlights
Watch the highlights video from the Global Awards 2014