Latest Market Data
587 (3) 27 May 2015 Baltic Dry Index
UK class society to certify 3,600 teu ships ordered from Cosco Zhoushan yard
- Lloyd's Register to class MOL's 20,150 teu ships
- Pushing the boundaries of ship development as container lines demand more for less
- Sadler to give up the reins at Lloyd's Register
New numbers boss Elaine Ong will hit the ground runningBW LPG adds another VLGC to its owned fleet
After seven years of austerity, there is no sign of concrete plan to improve the...Greek government urged to unleash maritime...
Owners charter out ships to haul Middle Eastern naphtha to Asia on the spot market in...Owners face difficult decision on tanker...
Vafias company manages family’s 21 tankers as well as StealthGas LPG carriersStealthGas urges scrapping for smaller LPG carriers
Using lessons from passengership casualties, including the Norman Atlantic fire, the Italian class society offers to help owners go beyond regulatory requirements to reduce risk
More Market Data
|Wednesday 27 May 15||380cst
Real highs and lows among box lines
Container lines’ 2014 financial figures range from very strong to extremely...
- Data Hub: Trade Lane Analysis
- Data Hub: Freight Rate Monthly
- Industry viewpoint: Containers ruling brings welcome clarity for insurers
- Hapag-Lloyd’s turnaround ambitions
Getting the Goat
With some of the weakest dry bulk freight markets in memory, Tom Leander casts...
- Big year for Fredriksen's tankers as merger is on the cards
- Five issues sure to shape dry bulk during 2015
- Dry Bulk review 2014: Problems, problems
- Aronnax: Arctic vessels of opportunity
Industry viewpoint: Shipping struggling to maintain standards and quality
The new money invested in shipping is incapable of improving companies' income...
- Hope returns to Hamburg
- ‘Non-dom’ rules under Labour — an expert guide
- Hamburgers face a grilling in New York
- Week on Wall Street | February 13
Can Doumbia-Henry revamp the WMU?
Broadening the World Maritime University's scope will be difficult, but could...
- Industry viewpoint: Why CO2 is a profitable opportunity
- Delivery postponed
- Industry viewpoint: Unilateral EU regulation is complicating key IMO debate on CO2 reduction measures
- Divided we stand
Recognising shipping excellence
It's time to enter the Lloyd’s List Asia Awards 2015
A look at how innovation and technology is making shipping better
Southern focus more likely to pay when it comes to Singapore's LNG ambitions
The city state wants to become Asia’s gas trading centre but China, demand and...
- What US-Opec oil price war means for tankers
- Libyan oil exports plunge on renewed tension
- Opec oil exports rise to a two-year high
- Shipping shines as energy companies suffer
Industry viewpoint: Containers ruling brings welcome clarity for insurers
Spanish court revisits Institute Cargo Clauses on inadequate packing
- Supply chain theft: be aware of the weak links
- Smart move for containers
- Aronnax: Innovation and insurance
- A bleak new year
Training — the way forward
Best outcome in terms of the best educated and most competent personnel emerges...
- Aronnax: Next generation ships require next generation training
- Can Doumbia-Henry revamp the WMU?
- Aronnax: eLoran and GPS — belt and braces for reliable shipping
- The weakest link
View from the bridge: Rodolphe Saadé
Heir apparent steps to the fore as CMA CGM rides high
- A case for the south
- NOL focuses its fortune on transpacific trade
- The cost of clean air
- Industry viewpoint: Will fair competition between ports be undermined by super-sized alliances and ships?
Container alliances have been accused of adding to US west coast congestion/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=8BA17C1D739AC1D144942FA40E659761
Gratsos on Greece's maritime hub potential
Country needs ‘different thinking’ to prosper