Latest Market Data
2176 (31) 06 Dec 2013 Baltic Dry Index
Global Shippers’ Forum says extra evaluation time ‘absolutely necessary’
- Data Hub: Shipper and freight forwarder survey 2013
- Preparing for a new world order
- UASC takes the lead on LNG-fuelled boxships
Brokers are optimistic as Australian miners rush to book year-end cargoesImproved dry bulk markets end recycling boom
Robust earnings should remain in DecemberSuezmax sale highlights rising crude tanker...
Decision for 7.5% rise reflects balanced approach, says RhodinJapan Club is third IG club to seek a 7.5%...
Funds will support newbuildings and general corporate purposesScorpio launches fresh blitz on tanker and dry bulk acquisitions
Documents filed with the FMC reveal expanded 180-vessel partnership on US trade lanes
More Market Data
|Friday 06 December 13||380cst
The consolidation conundrum
COMMENT: will Hapag-Lloyd and CSAV merger talks succeed where others have...
- Service providers reap the benefits of an expanded Panama Canal
- Legal limbo
- Data Hub: Load Factors — key Asia routes
- Data Hub: World Fleet Update
Navios halts distressed-fleet buying as HSH Nordbank pact slows
Owner posts a larger than expected loss due to low rates
- Chinese ports struggle as regional competition intensifies
- Capesize spot market calms down
- Capesize market finds some stability after a harrowing week
- Ports must provide reception facilities for cargoes that harm marine life
Europe’s state aid rules head for a shake-up
Who will gain and who will lose in the maritime sector from Brussels' funding...
- What’s next for China’s shipping policy?
- Can’t pay, won’t pay
- A bankruptcy guide to preventing creditors arresting your vessels
- TMT takes legal refuge in the States
Future threats to shipping
View the results of the Lloyd's List maritime security survey
Keep up to date with the latest developments in the Middle East
New Romantics meet new money at ICAP shipping’s charity bash
Festive brokers ponder cash flooding shipping as stars raise funds for good...
- Opec overview: Your essential guide to the politics shaping the oil market
- Chinese yards make gains in the offshore competitive mix
- Getting the oil to China
- Qatar bats off LNG challengers
Why the antitrust case against boxlines is misguided
Brussels’ skewed logic aims to destroy carriers’ proven tariff-setting systems
- Why ballast-cleaning systems do not hold water
- The World Maritime University at 30
- Private maritime security: the future is multinational personnel
- Disasters require muscle
Will the VLCC earnings spike stop shipowners scrapping elderly tonnage?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=A64879D629D34FDE96F2ED9ECBBE79E9
Focus on China — the editors' picks
Asia's economic giant has generated a steady flow of news and analysis this year