Marine insurance likely to remain integral to new diverse professional services giant
- Willis takeover of Miller Insurance could mean more vertical integration
- Willis buys hull stalwart Miller Insurance
- Willis launches insurance product linked to labour convention
Last year's underwriting loss and high claims level are just part of insurance life,...North Group clocks up double whammy...
Beazley and XL Catlin stars picked by peersXL's Catlin takeover won't change soft hull...
Dry bulk slump is cause for concern, says WitteAmerican Club gains tonnage and revenue
Marine mutual highlights free reserves after tough yearNorth P&I Club biggest loser in renewals round
Firms hire specialists from rivals
Next Generation 2015 People | Markets | Technology
Find out who Lloyd's List sees as shipping's rising stars
Bottom line collapses from $23.2m to just $1.4m
- Shipowners' Club rejects diversification in favour of existing strategy
- Shipowners' claims 99% renewal retention
- Shipowners’ Club reports higher premiums for 2013 policy year
Keen sailor and marine insurance veteran helps deal with complex cross-jurisdiction regulations for Markel International’s growing business in Asia
Hold or fold: will much-anticipated July GRIs stick or slip?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=EAC2116961181A263A6ADAE60D5D9E5C
794 (0) Baltic Dry Index
Call for action
Carriers and freight forwarders must escape a ‘zero-sum mind set’ that is damaging the entire supply chain
Lloyd's List is Recruiting
We are expanding our global team of journalists and analysts, with new...
A look at how innovation and technology is making shipping better