Deal with Hanjin Heavy Industries is part of plan to supply LNG as fuel globally
- GDF Suez, NYK and Mitsubishi plan LNG bunkering businesses
- European ports continue to prepare for LNG future
- Shell agrees to supply LNG bunkers from Rotterdam Gate
Fuel-supply infrastructure expands as a third commercial venture is announced this...European ports continue to prepare for LNG...
Copenhagen-listed supplier seeks to increase its market shareWind gets a backer
Drewry highlights the impact of switching to lower-sulphur fuel and other factorsContainerships to operate LNG-powered...
Initiative aims to provide infrastructure services to embryonic LNG fuel marketCrowley orders LNG-fuelled boxship newbuildings
Sustainability brings its own reward to cost-conscious carrier
Everything you need to know on the new partnership between Maersk and MSC
Situation in Iraq remains a key supply concern
- Oil market turnaround: prices moving up rather than down?
- More oil demand, more oil supply but not much change in prices
- Opec retains production ceiling of 30m barrels per day
Main trade artery wonders how it will afford to keep ships sailing under green-fuel rules
Super-alliances: Too much market power in too few hands?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=AF46212A908F3292621AB4015FE1EAAD
743 (4) Baltic Dry Index
’Tis the season to be silly
Summer brings the media’s annual flood of improbable stories — but are they all really a laughing matter?
A blog about asset performance and innovation in ship operations
We need your ballast opinions
Industry thoughts and comments sought on critical ballast water issues