Deal with Hanjin Heavy Industries is part of plan to supply LNG as fuel globally
- GDF Suez, NYK and Mitsubishi plan LNG bunkering businesses
- European ports continue to prepare for LNG future
- Shell agrees to supply LNG bunkers from Rotterdam Gate
Fuel-supply infrastructure expands as a third commercial venture is announced this...European ports continue to prepare for LNG...
Copenhagen-listed supplier seeks to increase its market shareWind gets a backer
Drewry highlights the impact of switching to lower-sulphur fuel and other factorsContainerships to operate LNG-powered...
Initiative aims to provide infrastructure services to embryonic LNG fuel marketCrowley orders LNG-fuelled boxship newbuildings
Sustainability brings its own reward to cost-conscious carrier
Playing by the rules
Lloyd's List offers a guide to the regulatory rush about to hit shipping
Situation in Iraq remains a key supply concern
- Oil market turnaround: prices moving up rather than down?
- More oil demand, more oil supply but not much change in prices
- Opec retains production ceiling of 30m barrels per day
Main trade artery wonders how it will afford to keep ships sailing under green-fuel rules
Super-alliances: Too much market power in too few hands?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=B30A939A635663084A1BCF9A9BB55F76
724 (-8) Baltic Dry Index
Everything you need to know on the new partnership between Maersk and MSC
What next for CMA CGM?
Could it team up with UASC and CSCL to create a four-way alliance battle?
The only show in town
Free to read: Lloyd’s List readers were clamouring for 2M coverage