But Dutch court ruling could pave way for future legal action across the Continent
- Multiple OW Bunker interpleader applications filed in the Netherlands
- Stena, Ultrabulk, V.Ships and Vitol among companies caught by OW Bunker collapse
- UK Defence Club promises full support for OW Bunker claims
Ruling likely to echo London decision, but for different reasons, says AKDStena, Ultrabulk, V.Ships and Vitol among...
Bunker supplier secures total working capital of $350mAegean Marine Petroleum secures financing for...
Latest vessel tracking data reveals how owners adjust fleet positions to minimise...Europa Venture eyes massive renewal of...
Purchase to shape MAN Diesel’s profile in the dual-fuel and gas propulsion segmentRhine logjam continues to disrupt fuel markets
Some 16 shipping companies have now made interpleader applications in London
Will they, or won't they? It's decision time for CMA CGM
Notation covers arrangements for new ships when upgrading to LNG fuel gas systems
- Bureau Veritas to class Yamal's 15 LNG carriers
- Bureau Veritas to buy HydrOcean
- Bureau Veritas buys offshore specialist loss adjuster
Restrictions to export growth remain, says Total Marine Fuels global sales and development director Frédéric Vazzoler
Levels are still about 9.3% higher year on year
Is Singapore the biggest threat to London’s status as a premier maritime centre?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=D04F8EE28A58DB59CD346A98F65399B6
584 (3) Baltic Dry Index
Class report 2015
A data-driven look at class performance and development
The Intelligence, edition three
Monthly take on the business of shipping
Discussing young seafarers in the industry and is shipping still an 'old...