Australian authority calls off searches for 13-year Wallem veteran
- OOCL opens appeal process over Courtenay Allan manslaughter ruling
- Passengers hurt in third incident on Hong Kong-Macau ferry route
- Human errors caused collisions off Singapore, not systemic failures, says MPA
Repair and retrofit includes bulbous bow to improve fuel efficiencyGovernments urged to fulfil their obligations...
PACC Offshore Services Holding semi-submersible was engaged in testsThree crew hurt in Port Hedland bulker blaze
Sons shocked by latest move as Hong Kong line waits to read full judgment detailsCourtenay Allan’s sons seek public apology...
Issue still unresolved 12 years after Prestige, says London Club chairmanGovernments urged to fulfil their obligations over ports of refuge
Family also urges Hong Kong line not to appeal last week’s criminal conviction
Everything you need to know on the new partnership between Maersk and MSC
Despite efforts to improve boxship safety casualty’s causes remain opaque while lawsuits press on
- IACS is on track to strengthen larger boxships
- ClassNK to beef up post-panamax rules ‘if necessary’ after MOL Comfort
- DNV GL rejected boxship designs similar to MOL Comfort
Salvage work will last several weeks and could cost more than $90m
Super-alliances: Too much market power in too few hands?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=D6035461468F340B27B95B3E38F072AB
754 (7) Baltic Dry Index
’Tis the season to be silly
Summer brings the media’s annual flood of improbable stories — but are they all really a laughing matter?
A blog about asset performance and innovation in ship operations
We need your ballast opinions
Industry thoughts and comments sought on critical ballast water issues