Our new, interactive tool offers unique insight into class societies' positions and strengths
- Russian Register celebrates 55 years classing nuclear-powered shipping
- Lloyd's Register's Boardley forecasts ever larger containerships
- The race is on as container lines finalise 20,000 teu boxship orders
Independent body set up after European dawn raids seeks more powersClass societies form watchdog to meet EU...
Dynamic year as the youngest class society expands overseasUAE unveils class society
Departing chairman of class societies’ industry body reiterates the importance of...IACS responds to Tokyo’s calls for better...
ABS chief technology officer Grove takes helm at commercial services affiliateClassNK reports record year of tonnage growth
EEDI goals are too easy to achieve, according to Transport and Environment, which hopes to put pressure on the IMO to raise current targets from 2020
Class report 2014
A data driven look at class performance and development
The UK Chamber of Shipping may be in good health, but it will need to pull on its resources if maritime growth is to be a reality and not a handy figure of speech
- Mixed reaction to 29% UK casualty surge
- Boardley steps up pressure for MCA reform
- Rules on environment and employment could disrupt European maritime cluster
UK classification society builds on close relationship with Japanese owner
Container alliances have been accused of adding to US west coast congestion/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=BB45B0BFB50C536D8792F006E9E76138
587 (-4) Baltic Dry Index
Opec seaborne crude exports
Monitor seaborne exports from all Opec member countries
Atkinson on oil
Worst may be over for an unbalanced oil market
The Shipping Podcast
Has the UK coalition been good for the shipping industry? Jonathan Roberts...