Resource projects may boost smaller vessels in the long term
- India’s coal mystery: will a shortage add up to handy demand?
- In a sluggish handy and supra market, some still find reasons to believe
- Ultrabulk chief sees potential for better times in year’s second half
Analysts say deal dilutes net asset value but also resolves important finance issuesScorpio Bulkers lands $40m bank loan...
After a bold sortie in the second half of October, the cape market appears to have...Cape retreat
But don’t get too excited, it is unlikely to last, say expertsIndian Ocean rim offers hope
Improvements in product tanker segment offers glimmer of hope for groupNorden finds new chief executive
Developing nations around the Indian Ocean are helping keep business ticking over for smaller vessel owners and operators
Ebola maritime watch
Our dedicated page on everything you need to know about Ebola
Greek bulker owner declares dividend of $0.04 per share
- Soft spot rates take their toll on Safe Bulkers’ second-quarter results
- Safe Bulkers sees 30% drop in earnings
- Safe Bulkers raises $70m towards newbuildings
Acquisitions of tankers and containerships reduce risks involved in different freight markets, says Shunji Sasada
Could ports be doing more to encourage greener shipping?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=19B6E2FB9454E3AA818DA7CC030310DE
1306 (10) Baltic Dry Index
Mediterranean mega hubs continue to reap the rewards
Boom in transhipment behind surge in container traffic
The seventh-largest box carrier has offloaded assets to avoid delisting, but is its future any brighter?
Lloyd's List Topics
Click here to see a full spread of the topics that Lloyd's List covers