Deal funded through Oaktree and Angelo Gordon loan
- Star Bulk spells out its consolidation aims after merger with Oceanbulk
- More consolidation ahead, but maybe not much
- Star Bulk reports a rebound in rates and values
But repayment pressure is still high for loss-making carrierBox line reliability still lags behind 2013...
Company chalks improvement to fleet expansion and better control on costsThoresen boosts bulker fleet
Recovery was expected by now, says companyFredriksen companies register to sell shares...
Rates in the Pacific still remain flatBehind Pacific Basin’s muted half year
Averted work stoppage at Port Hedland gives capesize owners a breather
The Week on Wall Street | August 8
Eagle Bulk restructuring in full flight while others jet off on holiday
The country will be as critical as China in the battle to find employment for newbuildings
- West Africa to India trade helps soften the blow for Suezmaxes as US imports continue decline
- India to reform state port tariffs
- You do the maths: 348m tonnes of LNG ship capacity, 308m tonnes of LNG production capacity
It’s been a summer of substance, rather than silliness
Perhaps Knightsbridge Tankers hasn’t quite caught up with the cultural shock of utterly changing its identity
Better weather and production ramp-ups lead to output of 79.5m tonnes
Will the Container Ship Safety Forum improve boxship safety standards?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=F5FC85E4BA794EC5BAFBE03F4FCFA17E
1040 (-2) Baltic Dry Index
P3 is dead. Long live C3?
Box network formed by three Chinese state giants on China-Japan trade faces scrutiny
Newsmaker of the Year shortlist
Now is your chance to vote for the 2014 Newsmaker of the Year.
The Containerisation International reader survey
Tell us what you think of our coverage and you could win an iPad mini