Brokers are optimistic as Australian miners rush to book year-end cargoes
- Improved dry bulk markets end recycling boom
- STX Pan Ocean orders two capesizes for Kepco coal charter
- Golden Ocean tones down expansion plans
Two crewmen convicted in Thetis case have yet to be sentencedDiana reports its third quarterly loss
Troubled Chinese state carrier warns of problems at end-DecemberChinese state carrier CSC Phoenix enters...
South Korea-based carrier plans to pay $107m for two 210,000 dwt shipsZim talks to G6 about co-operating on the...
Debt-for-equity deal paves way for addition to the fleetNewLead plots reverse split to remain listed
State giant’s shipbuilding unit signs $54m deal to build 64,000 dwt ships
Chinese ports struggle as regional competition intensifies
Slowing growth underlies big changes at east Asian ports
Hong Kong dry bulk player declines to name the three sellers
- Pacific Basin hires Citigroup to sound out buyers for its towage business
- Pacific Basin invests $69m in handymaxes
- Pacific Basin lands $51m Japanese export credit for two newbuildings
Long-standing partners in bulker operation go to arbitration
However, company has narrowed its losses on a nine month basis
Contract from iron ore giant worth up to $1.5bn in operating profits
Will the VLCC earnings spike stop shipowners scrapping elderly tonnage?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=EFE2EE5A0DF9F94B45F0D8E67DDD2C63
2145 (151) Baltic Dry Index
Dry bulk stocks are on a roll
Does the dry bulk rally represent only a rehearsal for success, or the real show?
Shipping's 100 Most Influential People
Click here to see who shipping's most powerful people are