Slowing pace of falls prompts hope of rate bottoming
- Wisdom Marine posts strong results amid dismal dry market
- Pacific Basin Shipping forecasts narrower net loss for 2015
- Handies index inches towards all-time low
Year-to-date revenue for end-October rose 17.2% compared with the year-ago periodEvergreen and Yang Ming take a hit in third...
After collapsing to a six-month low, rates rebounded through the week as bad weather...Zodiac Maritime scoops up six Scorpio Bulkers...
Second-half earnings likely in line with first halfPacific Basin returns to the black in...
Newbuilding pair on back of long-term contract with Swedish steel maker SSAB, while ESL also signs contract to ship dry bulk biofuel into Sweden for FortumAsia's ambition on ice
Update: S&P activity picks up as valuations fall, following dismal freight rates
Will they, or won't they? It's decision time for CMA CGM
Laskaridis family group estimates vessels need up to $4m apiece to finish
- Late reefer revival buoys Laskaridis
- What's driving the Baltic Dry Index to a fresh record low?
- Oldendorff and Laskaridis agree dry bulk sale and charter-back deal
BSI falls to near all-time low amid persistent oversupply
Is Singapore the biggest threat to London’s status as a premier maritime centre?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=9329EAF68BA1802A15C5486EAD3839E1
584 (3) Baltic Dry Index
Class report 2015
A data-driven look at class performance and development
The Intelligence, edition three
Monthly take on the business of shipping
Discussing young seafarers in the industry and is shipping still an 'old...