Cost of services and labour hits results despite revenue increase
- HPH Trust profits boosted by Asia Container Terminals part-sale
- Felixstowe electrifies RTGs
- Valencia port facing legal action from Noatum as anger mounts over terminal concessions
Automotive and dry bulk growth boosts Seoul-listed logistics firm’s earningsHyundai Glovis orders four vehicle carriers
Rise in revenues marginal, but port operator expects volumes to grow as expansion...Essar Ports posts a 16% hike in annual net...
Laursen tells Lloyd’s List that the market offers other opportunitiesEXCLUSIVE: APM Terminals confirms Virginia...
Prospective new owners in $450m private bond placementVirginia Port Authority names ex-Maersk boss executive director
ILWU and PMA promise no disruption to cargo operations
Everything you need to know on the new partnership between Maersk and MSC
Classification society promotes safe LNG bunkering
- Shell agrees to supply LNG bunkers from Rotterdam Gate
- NYK’s gas bunkering vessel order includes second ship and $100m pricetag
- GDF Suez, NYK and Mitsubishi plan LNG bunkering businesses
As talks look set to continue beyond July 1 deadline, study charts threat to economy
Real impact of initiative to enhance terminal services still doubtful without concrete measures
Workers will down tools days before the tournament in dispute over pensions and jobs
Super-alliances: Too much market power in too few hands?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=D0058A47F8A4190B7BDB76A651EFE6D4
747 (4) Baltic Dry Index
’Tis the season to be silly
Summer brings the media’s annual flood of improbable stories — but are they all really a laughing matter?
A blog about asset performance and innovation in ship operations
We need your ballast opinions
Industry thoughts and comments sought on critical ballast water issues