Further litigation likely in battle over sale of panamax fleet
- It’s time to pick your partners as private equity takes to the floor
- Super-alliances and mega-ships make for a pivotal year for container firms
- One year on, the loss of MOL Comfort raises more questions than answers
The move would open the way for P&I and oil-cargo insurancePayment worries dent Iranian cargoes’ appeal...
State carrier ramps up anti-graft activities after being slammed by government...China’s government watchdog lashes out at...
Uniform approach to inspections is lacking with only six months to go until new...Maersk Line warns low-sulphur rules could add...
EU now bans import of goods originating from peninsulaUkraine’s Crimea shipping ban now in force
Industry upgraded to full ministerial level
Everything you need to know on the new partnership between Maersk and MSC
Issue set to be raised at Vienna talks
- EU sanctions on National Iranian Tanker Co annulled
- Libra Shipping taken off Iran sanctions list
- Tehran develops a new outlet for crude exports by tanker
North European port states collaborate informally on emission monitoring
Arntzen’s valuation methodology attacked as case heads to the last day of the hearing
National Audit Office slams standards, financial management and corporate practice
Super-alliances: Too much market power in too few hands?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=7FD0174C4D0B6EB3221BBD5108C55F1F
747 (4) Baltic Dry Index
’Tis the season to be silly
Summer brings the media’s annual flood of improbable stories — but are they all really a laughing matter?
A blog about asset performance and innovation in ship operations
We need your ballast opinions
Industry thoughts and comments sought on critical ballast water issues