Paring of shipbuilding contracts leads to revenue reversal of $725m
- State shipbuilding conglomerates in top executive swap
- China CSSC Holdings posts $7m profit for 2014
- Yangzijiang confirms that Beijing has asked it to explore taking a stake in loss-making Rongsheng
MSC Oliver to enter Albatross service later this week alongside MSC OscarMSC's first of 20 ultra large boxships...
Company makes inquiries at several major Chinese shipyards to build the vesselsCMA CGM profits up 43% as order for 20,600...
Lloyd's Register and Wärtsilä join in work on world's first methanol-powered vesselEmissions rules herald the rise of methanol
Update: French line considers M&A and IPO after posting net profit of $584m, up 43%, and return on invested capital of 9.9%P3 is behind us; Ocean Three will be up and running by December, says Saadé
Significant delays at CSSC yard in delivering at least four of the eight VLGCs on Oslo-listed owner’s orderbook
A look at how innovation and technology is making shipping better
Midsize tankers are the US yard's 'sweet spot'
- Aker Philadelphia Shipyard finalises $60m loan towards its four new product tankers
- Aker-Crowley joint venture lands $325m loan as Jones Act tanker business still entices
- McCain renews call for abolition of protectionist Jones Act
Operators working more closely with equipment suppliers as they seek to maximise return from investment in technology
Cansi report shows the 54 major Chinese shipyards taking all newbuilding contracts in January-February
Paying $50m for a 10-year-old VLCC with plenty if life left offers better value, say industry players
Anecdotal evidence has emerged of a slew of potential orders for building new oil tankers./ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=A76C1773DB7452438274B2C736846E8E
599 (3) Baltic Dry Index
Lloyd's List at CMA 2015
News and analysis from this year's event
What Shell looks for in a vessel
Henderson sheds light on Shell's vetting practices
Is NOL ripe for merger – again?
The pared-down Singapore line suddenly looks like a good prospect for another hungry line