Workers at the giant South Korea shipbuilder vote to down tools in row over wages and benefits
- New HHI president launches annual management reshuffle a month early
- Yard Talk | Hyundai Heavy Industries faces strike threat
- KNOT lands 20-year time charter for two suezmaxes to shuttle Brazilian oil
Ship power orders are bolstered by LNG and LPG vessel newbuildingsWärtsilä sells two-stroke engine business to...
Japanese yards are enjoying a decent year amid weakening yenPosidonia 2014: Japanese shipyards ponder...
New tanker joins fleet and starts 120-day time charter immediatelyScorpio Tankers newbuildings start charters...
South Korean shipbuilder blames weak markets for its lacklustre performanceYard Talk | Korean majors seek to address offshore woes
Hong Kong-listed company's struggles continue as debts mount
A look at how innovation and technology is making shipping better
Groundbreaking designs can have hidden pitfalls as tonnage passes into new hands
- One year on, the loss of MOL Comfort raises more questions than answers
- Distrust remains high in ballast water systems and rule enforcement
- Loss of MOL Comfort forces class societies to take action
Hong Kong-listed company shares leap as it confirms it has made the China shipbuilding 'white list'
Could ports be doing more to encourage greener shipping?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=C72910AF905EA12CF4D2DEC2473D43D8
1136 (46) Baltic Dry Index
Ebola maritime watch
Our dedicated page on everything you need to know about Ebola
Mad hatters at the ready
Lloyd's List newsroom gets behind Woolly Hat Day 2014
Why shipping should fear a private equity exit
Family firms may be better placed to operate and maintain quality ships