Private and state-backed players can move more strategically than their listed rivals
- Maersk Line’s Skou spells out risks of long-term contracting
- Container industry faces several more years of oversupply, warns Maersk’s Andersen
- UASC takes centre stage in box alliance shake-up
HHI and SHI make moves after recent lacklustre performancesYard Talk | Can Rongsheng pull it off?
Move suggests CYKHE alliance will have at least 70 ultra-large containerships on...K Line sees 13,000 teu-14,000 teu boxships as...
Existing options extendedYangzijiang wins $815m bulker and...
Cash-strapped Chinese yard offers few details despite reports of possible SWS takeoverYard Talk | Can Rongsheng pull it off?
Chinese state shipbuilding giants improve operating profits as newbuild prices recover
Your views on ballast water
Lloyd’s List survey lifts lid on industry sentiment on controversial environmental legislation
Restructuring plans continue at CSSC subsidiary
- Guangzhou Shipyard extends trading suspension as plans unfold for restructuring
- Guangzhou Shipyard International posts steeper loss in first quarter
- Guangzhou Shipyard suspends trading in possible deal with parent CSSC
Tally of vessels afloat could fall for first time in 20 years as average size of newbuilds rises
Is shipping doing enough to prevent the spread of ebola?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=F0AAC16BE83C67B704F58810B51FD133
1181 (-5) Baltic Dry Index
Readers flock to immerse themselves in Ocean Three detail
Container shipping’s sea change attracts the biggest waves of interest
FREE CONTENT: Variations in fuel energy can mean less bang for your buck
It's all systems go at Hamburg’s innovation showcase