Rebranded China Huanrong Energy gives a sweetheart share deal to a lone investor
- Rongsheng confirms government-initiated restructuring talks
- Yard Talk | Can Rongsheng pull it off?
- Beijing releases ‘white list’ of Chinese yards to tackle overcapacity
South Korean builder continues recent run of orders in the sectorFredriksen share purchase triggers Flex LNG...
CSSC unit's earnings take a hit after consolidation with Longxue ShipbuildingCSSC Holdings more than doubles its...
Cosco Shipyard says bulbous bows will cut the vessels' fuel consumption by more than...Shipping needs to set itself ambitious goals,...
Workers at the giant South Korea shipbuilder vote to down tools in row over wages and benefitsNew HHI president launches annual management reshuffle a month early
Ship power orders are bolstered by LNG and LPG vessel newbuildings
Week on Wall Street | October 24
DryShips' Economou continues to command attention
Groundbreaking designs can have hidden pitfalls as tonnage passes into new hands
- One year on, the loss of MOL Comfort raises more questions than answers
- Distrust remains high in ballast water systems and rule enforcement
- Loss of MOL Comfort forces class societies to take action
Two 22,000 cu m vessels done at $51m apiece
Could ports be doing more to encourage greener shipping?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=BD3725A17C6013CBB982C23EBC133153
1428 (33) Baltic Dry Index
A look at how innovation and technology is making shipping better
Ebola maritime watch
Our dedicated page on everything you need to know about Ebola
Ebola threat casts its shadow over shipping
Free to read: Most-read Lloyd's List stories highlight industry concerns over spread of disease
"DryShips' George Economou continues to command attention" Alexander MacInnes