Restructuring plans continue at CSSC subsidiary
- Guangzhou Shipyard extends trading suspension as plans unfold for restructuring
- Guangzhou Shipyard International posts steeper loss in first quarter
- Guangzhou Shipyard suspends trading in possible deal with parent CSSC
Shanghai-listed unit rides on offshore shipbuilding operations and vessel deliveriesCSSC and Mitsui Engineering to co-operate in...
Struggling shipbuilder says it is transforming into an industrial conglomerate for...Rongsheng predicts much wider net loss in...
Latest financial reporting shows three up, three downAmber Road helps to sort the red flags from...
Flagship unit of China Shipbuilding Industry Corp says results better than expectedChina Shipbuilding Industry Corp to issue $1.1bn bonds
Company financials in today's briefing: CMES, CSICL, SIPG, James Fisher and Golden Ocean
A blog about asset performance and innovation in ship operations
Speculation over a fourth-quarter rebound fuels ‘astonishing’ levels, says GMS
- Fleet weekly: Inactive ship capacity continues to fluctuate
- Deflating Indian sentiment may take the shine off demolition rates
- Pakistan breakers provide a bright spot in a quiet week
Scottish builder suffered cashflow pressure
Will the Container Ship Safety Forum improve boxship safety standards?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=D9161B657641A26539A46B581773767D
1151 (4) Baltic Dry Index
Shippers and forwarders: we want to hear from you
Containerisation International’s annual shipper survey now live
Top 100 container ports
Find out more about the top 100 container ports performance
Newsmaker of the Year shortlist
Now is your chance to vote for the 2014 Newsmaker of the Year.