Swap reflects differing fortunes of dry bulkers and tankers
- Capesize rates plunge to global financial crisis low
- Scorpio Bulkers secures $235m credit facility, but investors are not impressed
- Fall in iron ore prices triggers capesize debate
Six-figure daily earnings on the Middle East-Asia trade are ever more likelyCan VLCCs break the $100,000 per day barrier?...
Japanese tanker owner ignores spot market spikes to pursue longer charter contracts...Can VLCCs break the $100,000 per day barrier?...
Helsinki-listed firm moves away from enginemaking into marine services and...Wärtsilä profits down
Russian owner cements a long-term charter tie-up with energy major ShellSovcomflot lands $319m credit facility for two LNG carriers
New era of sensor technology, data-driven systems, computer science and algorithms
Most influential people in shipping revealed
2014 has been a year of big dreams and chutzpah for shipping
The Taiwanese carrier has changed its mind about alliance membership and larger ships
- CKYHE gets green light from FMC
- European lines tighten their grip on box trades as Hapag-Lloyd and CSAV merge
- The race is on as container lines finalise 20,000 teu boxship orders
New York-listed owner builds modern fleet as suezmax market prospects improve
Do VLCCs' near six-figure earnings signal a short-term spike or a sustained recovery?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=3BA8E933619280931A7D907FB1904D37
827 (-11) Baltic Dry Index
Five years of the Top 100
View the current and previous top 100 most influential people in shipping...
Class report 2014
A data driven look at class performance and development
Top 100 container ports
Find out more about the top 100 container ports performance