Cosco Shipyard says bulbous bows will cut the vessels' fuel consumption by more than 5%
- Shipping needs to set itself ambitious goals, says Madsen
- SMM 2014: performance retrofits cut ER Schiffahrt fuel bill by $400m
- SMM 2014: The rise of asset improvement
Workers at the giant South Korea shipbuilder vote to down tools in row over wages and...New HHI president launches annual management...
Ship power orders are bolstered by LNG and LPG vessel newbuildingsWärtsilä sells two-stroke engine business to...
Japanese yards are enjoying a decent year amid weakening yenPosidonia 2014: Japanese shipyards ponder...
New tanker joins fleet and starts 120-day time charter immediatelyScorpio Tankers newbuildings start charters at $14,750-$30,000 per day
South Korean shipbuilder blames weak markets for its lacklustre performance
Week on Wall Street | October 24
DryShips' Economou continues to command attention
"DryShips' George Economou continues to command attention" Alexander MacInnes
Groundbreaking designs can have hidden pitfalls as tonnage passes into new hands
- One year on, the loss of MOL Comfort raises more questions than answers
- Distrust remains high in ballast water systems and rule enforcement
- Loss of MOL Comfort forces class societies to take action
Chinese yards set to benefit as compatriot owners sign deals with Vale
Could ports be doing more to encourage greener shipping?/ll/images/pollbar.png;jsessionid=588C030E42C2D37714F70D6E09DB87E0
1192 (37) Baltic Dry Index
Ebola maritime watch
Our dedicated page on everything you need to know about Ebola
Mad hatters at the ready
Lloyd's List newsroom gets behind Woolly Hat Day 2014
A look at how innovation and technology is making shipping better