Dubai owner eyes growth opportunities in improving segment
- UACC sticks with Danes as it replaces chief executive
- Owners investing in chemtankers must adapt to new trade patterns
- Stena buys six chemtankers for $100m
Update: Four dead and more than 300 people unaccounted for following South Korean...Singapore investigates spate of collisions
Unemployment and an ageing population help to push down Europe-US Atlantic tradeD’Amico orders two product tankers for $36.6m...
China LNG Shipping venture with Teekay will ship gas from Russia on ice-class...Yamal LNG could be hit by Ukraine-Russia...
Energy giant shut Kenai plant in 2011 but will start shipments to Asia from MayUS poised to leap ahead in LNG-fuelled shipping orders
Shippers and forwarders start to make greater use of risk-management tools
More World Market Data
|Tuesday 15 April 14||380cst
A blog about asset performance and innovation in ship operations
Last Word from Hamburg
Global Liner Shipping Conference reveals some interesting news
European exports boost Kuehne + Nagel ocean volumes
But forwarder’s sea freight revenues decline as rate volatility hits its...
- Carriers prepare for May Asia-Europe rate push
- GasLog confirms BG trio in pending LNG carrier acquisition
- UK extends tonnage tax training to ratings
- Sovcomflot sells two product tankers as trade shift boosts interest
Nanjing Tanker posts another quarterly loss
Chinese state carrier on course to be delisted as it takes further hit after...
- Golden Ocean picks up ice-class resale
- Another week of strong sales in the demolition market
- New service connects east Indonesia to regional hub
- Pan Ocean bank plans don’t pan out
All together now
Free to read: Commission calls for merger of Los Angeles and Long Beach ports
- Stalwart fails on second equity raise
- Idan Ofer pulls Quantum Crude Tankers over-the-counter equity drive
- Wrist boosts its ship supply operation in thriving US Gulf
- Principal Maritime looks for $100m in IPO
Recent Regional News
Use the map to find the last month's news, analysis and comment by region.
Investor interest in shipping cools as smaller operators flood US market
Lloyd's List Topics
Click here to see a full spread of the topics that Lloyd's List covers
Suezmax crude tankers saw zero fleet growth in first quarter
Positive sign for most pressured tanker segment
- Nigeria frees British security guards detained in bunker-theft row
- Maritime crimes fall 13% in first-quarter 2014
- Security firm says British guards held in Nigeria are innocent
- Suspected oil-theft tanker docks in Libya
Tehran develops a new outlet for crude exports by tanker
Iran forms a consortium to build six Indonesian refineries to process 300,000...
- Megahubs of the world unite, urges DP World
- VLGC spot rate breaks $100 per tonne ceiling
- Idan Ofer seeks $200m ahead of possible US listing for Quantum
- Zim hopes to finalise financial restructuring within three months
Virginia G case ends in a draw
International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea finds for Guinea-Bissau and Panama...
- Argentina port strike will hit gas, dry bulk and oil products shipments
- Navios South American Logistics prices and upsizes its bond
- Hapag-Lloyd merger receives 84.5% backing from CSAV shareholders
- CSAV decision on Hapag-Lloyd merger faces delay