Investigation blames failure to follow passage plan guidelines for the casualty
- Rena report shows New Zealand casualty response shortcomings
- Rena master and navigation officer released from jail
- Rena wreckage will be cleared by year-end
Box prices on key trade fail to dent last week’s successful increasesAsia-Europe and transpacific prices leap as...
Changjiang Transportation Technology is declared bankruptSinotrans & CSC to inject VLCCs into new...
The race to market green ship designs will continueMaritime Innovation Japan plans to expand
But transpacific continues to feel the impact of US west coast congestionBetter planning will cut congestion in Long Beach and Los Angeles
The 1.5m teu venture will ease congestion in northern Jakarta
More World Market Data
|Thursday 18 December 14||380cst
Most influential people in shipping revealed
2014 has been a year of big dreams and chutzpah for shipping
"Why a drone is not just for Christmas" Michael Grey
Five years of the Top 100
View the current and previous top 100 most influential people in shipping...
Marinakis steps aside for Lazaridis at Capital Product
Shipowner will continue to support growing Nasdaq-listed partnership
- Dynagas to hop from Nasdaq to NYSE
- GasLog secures maiden employment for Saratoga
- Box Ships predicts an improving market for containers
- Product tankers end the year on a high
Daily VLCC spot market earnings hit $97,500
As four more vessels become unavailable, will this week 's charter rate hit...
- Beijing blames China-flagged ship more than MOL for deadly accident
- Harim’s high bid for Pan Ocean ruffles investors' feathers
- VLCC spot earnings rise $10,000 to $94,000 a day
- Reality check as MOL sticks with VLCC streamlining strategy
Recent Regional News
Use the map to find the last month's news, analysis and comment by region.
Class report 2014
A data driven look at class performance and development
Top 100 container ports
Find out more about the top 100 container ports performance
Shipping bodies urge the international community to stop boat migrants
ICS and IMO condemn human trafficking as crew are forced to rescue refugees in...
- Hapag-Lloyd and CSAV unveil new services
- Nigeria reports 5% container growth
- Tanzania register finally cuts tie with Philtex
- VLCC earnings return to $50,000 after a day of record fixtures
Hapag-Lloyd and CSAV unveil new services
Newly merged carriers announce global network coverage for the second quarter
- G6 alliance halts Los Angeles call
- CSAV bosses join Hapag-Lloyd board
- European lines tighten their grip on box trades as Hapag-Lloyd and CSAV merge
- Hapag-Lloyd and CSAV complete merger of container businesses