Laursen tells Lloyd’s List that the market offers other opportunities
- EXCLUSIVE: APM Terminals confirms Virginia sale
- No change at the top for US ports
- Virginia Port Authority names ex-Maersk boss executive director
Earnings hit the highest level since January as Tripoli moves to raise the country’s...Libya aframax fixture points to tanker...
Some 29 tankers to be delivered to Scorpio this yearIndian shipping braces itself for Modi’s...
Facility from two European institutions will partly finance 24 newbuildingsScorpio Bulkers reports a near $11m loss
Prospective new owners in $450m private bond placementVirginia Port Authority names ex-Maersk boss executive director
Israeli line ranked fourth out of 22 carriers for CCWG lowest emissions performance in 2013
More World Market Data
|Tuesday 22 July 14||380cst
Playing by the rules
Lloyd's List offers a guide to the regulatory rush about to hit shipping
Everything you need to know on the new partnership between Maersk and MSC
Governments are still not in step on low-sulphur controls, warns ICS
Uniform approach to inspections is lacking with only six months to go until new...
- MSC Flaminia returns to service two years after mid-Atlantic catastrophe
- Teekay suezmax sale points to firm values for segment
- Panamax charter rates slide again
- Wärtsilä sells two-stroke engine business to China State Shipbuilding Corp
China Shipping Group bans executives from side business
State carrier ramps up anti-graft activities after being slammed by government...
- PSA enters into $1.6m accord to spur new generation of port specialists
- Eastern Pacific buys fleet of six aframaxes from Blenheim for $210m
- CSCL borrows $430m to improve liquidity
- Three dead as barge sinks near Batam
Recent Regional News
Use the map to find the last month's news, analysis and comment by region.
What next for CMA CGM?
Could it team up with UASC and CSCL to create a four-way alliance battle?
The only show in town
Free to read: Lloyd’s List readers were clamouring for 2M coverage
Libya aframax fixture points to tanker opportunities
Average earnings rise steadily
- Djibouti attempts to withdraw DP World Doraleh terminal concession
- Nigeria must raise its game on piracy, UK Chamber of Shipping demands
- Tankers prepare for rise in Libyan oil exports
- Nigeria ‘ban’ on armed ship guards throws industry into confusion
Milaha sees net profit dip
Qatar’s second-best known shipping company sees earnings slowdown
- Zim completes restructuring
- Milaha secures two-year charter to carry ammonia
- Larger fleet helps push Nakilat profits up 24% in first half
- Tanker cargoes disrupted as Yemeni pipeline is blown up
North Europe-South America capacity cuts
Shipping lines axe service as freight rates on the trade lane flounder
- Vale secures $7.5bn from Chinese lenders despite valemax ban
- Nicaragua canal route approved
- Brazil’s oil exports disappointing for tankers
- LNG carriers must be modified to transit the enlarged Panama Canal